DAILY GOALS – 15 THINGS I SHOULD BE DOING DAILY
- Take ALL medication and supplements.
- Wear sunblock.
- Dental care regimen.
- Read out loud.
- Stretch (legs, arms, neck stretches).
- Walk or exercise for 15 minutes minimum.
- Log food/calorie intake on MyFitnessPal.
- Consume one piece of fruit (solid or liquid form).
- Draw something.
- Brush cats, this will help keep cat hair at bay.
- Play with cats prior to meal time.
- Scoop all litter boxes.
- Vacuum at least one room.
- Clear clutter and dust/wipe down counters and surfaces.
- Dishes, either wash them by hand or put dirty ones in the dishwasher before bed.
- Make $200 a month from side hustles.
- Pay off StudentLoan#1 before I turn 30 in June.
- Apply for co-signer release on my private student loans.
- Get hubby on board with budgeting.
- Look into some kind of retirement savings (because relying on death or the future NFL success of my best friend’s two year old child aren’t smart options).
- Weigh the pros/cons of pet insurance.
- Relearn the programs that are relevant to my Media Arts & Animation degree.
- Create a minimum of four pieces of art to add to my portfolio.
- Have a portfolio website up and running by October 2014.
- Have several blog posts written in advance, schedule them, and stop neglecting my blog!
- Have guest posts on my blog and write guest posts.
- Look into affiliate programs and ways to make money through blogging.
- Complete a 30 Day Drawing Challenge.
- Practice face painting and caricatures (would make great side hustle income).
- Get my air brush working!
- Sew at least once a month – I have so many pairs of pants that need hemming and would love to be able to create and alter clothes that fit me.
- Take all of my medications and supplements (Prilosec, fiber, probiotics, etc.)
- Every night complete the Kiss Your Dentist Goodbye dental care regimen.
- Keep a sleep diary and figure out how to get some quality Zzzz’s!
- Exercise regularly!
- Take a dance class.
- Begin strength training with the end goal of kipping before my 30th.
- Take a daily walk, eventually add running spurts and run a damn mile!
- Eat healthier!!
- Meal plan weekly.
- Log my food/calorie intake on MyFitnessPal.
- Cut back on processed food, eat less sugar.
- Prepare meals/snacks ahead of time and don’t waste fresh produce!
- Be more positive.
- Relax (meditate) daily.
- Sit up straight.
- Schedule and manage my time better (cleaning, cooking, exercising, reading, relaxing, wake up and bed time routines).
- Spend less time on Facebook.
- Spend less time watching tv shows (except the ones I really enjoy).
- Visit my best friend in South Korea!
- Learn to knit.
- Learn a little sign language.
- Sort through Hubby’s boxes/piles of stuff and clean up the guest bedroom.
- Acquire a coffee table.
- Hang decorations that I have and create new ones.
- Attend a marriage retreat to work on improving our relationship.
- Do more things with Hubby (shooting range, out to eat, movies, etc.)
- Make more friends and do things I enjoy (bowling, dancing, game nights, arts & crafts, etc.).
By June 2015: My 30 Before 30 list.
- Kip-See the link for what a kip is
- Run a mile easily
- Participate in a 5k
- Shoot a gun
- Learn to use power tools
- Refinish/update a piece of thrift store furniture
- Grow plants and or herbs indoors
- Visit New York
- See a Broadway musical
- Write a book
- Read the whole Bible
- Read top 10 novels of all time
- Take a hip hop dance class
- Complete a scrapbook
- Fill a sketchbook
- Learn fluent sign language
- Go to a Packer game
- Visit my friend Liz in Oregon, see her family’s neighborhood farm
- Visit Yellowstone National Park
Volunteer Go to the movie theater alone
- Learn to juggle
- Go through a corn maze
- Participate in a flash mob
- Anonymously pay it forward to at least one person
- Go sledding or play in the snow
- Productively manage my time
- Successfully make money working from home
- Obtain a passport
- Visit another country